1.If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
=>如果你因錯過太陽而哭泣,那麼你也會錯過群星了。

2.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
=>憂傷在我心中沉靜下來,宛如降臨在寂靜山中的夜色。

3.The mistery of creation is like the darkness of light--it is great. 
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
=>創造的神秘,有如夜的黑暗──它是偉大的,而知識的幻影卻如清晨之霧。

4.We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 
=>我們最謙卑時,才最接近偉大。

5.Thank the flame for its light,
 but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience. 
=>感謝火焰的光明,但別忘了執燈人,他正堅忍地站在黑暗之中。

6.Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread. 
=>小草阿,你的足跡雖小,然而你卻擁有腳下的土地。

7.The poet wind is out over the sea and the forest to seek his own voice. 
=>詩人的風,穿越海洋和森林,找尋它自己的歌聲。

8.The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword. 
=>刀鞘在保護刀的鋒利時,自己也滿足於它的駑鈍。

9.The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. 
The morning crowned it with splendour.
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
=>白雲謙遜地站在天之一際。晨光冠之以輝煌。 
=>泥土飽受侮辱,卻以花朵作為回報。

10.I cast my own shadow upon my path,
 because I have a lamp that has not been lighted. 
=>我將影子投射在前方的路上,因為我還有一盞尚未燃亮的燈。

11.Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
=>不是槌的打擊,而是水的歌舞,使得鵝卵石更臻完美。

12.Leisure in its activity is work. 
=>富含活力的閒暇就是工作。

13.There is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
=>繁星中有一顆星,引導我的生命去穿越那未知的黑暗。

14.My thought shimmer with these shimmering leaves and my heart sings with the touch of this sunlight; 
my life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time.
=>我的思想隨著這些閃亮的綠葉而閃耀著;
=>我的心伴著陽光的撫摸而歡唱;
=>我的生命因與萬物一同遨遊在空間的湛藍、時間的墨黑中而感到歡喜。

15.By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
=>摘下花瓣,並不能得到花的美麗。

16.The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.
=>渺小的真理可以用文字講明白,而偉大的真理卻保持沉默。

17.I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fullness in the field of ripened rice.
=>我是秋天的雲,空空無雨,但在成熟的稻田裡,可以看見我的充實。

18.Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.
=>靜坐吧,我的心,不要揚起你的灰塵。

19."I cannot keep your waves," says the bank to the river, 
"Let me keep your footprints in my heart."
=>河岸對河流說:「我留不住你的浪花,就讓我把你的足跡留在心裡吧!」

20.The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, 
the poem in the air and the earth; for its words have meaning that walks and music that soars.
=>歌聲在天空中感到無限,圖畫在大地上感到無限;而詩,無論在空中,
或是在地上都感覺無限, 因為詩的語言會舞動,詩的音韻會飛翔。

21.Set the birds' wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
=>把黃金繫在鳥翅上,鳥兒將永遠不能翱翔於天際。

22.Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when lissed by light.
=>烏雲被光明親吻時,就成了天上的花朵。

23.Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, 
like the boat that has the grace of the wind and the water.
=>我的心啊,從世界的轉動中尋找你的美吧,就如那小舟擁有風與水的優雅一般。

24.Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.
=>讓死者有不朽的聲名,而讓生者有不朽的愛戀。

25.(God)Thou crossest desert lands of barren years to reach the moment of fulfillment.
=>〈上帝〉您穿越了歲月貧瘠的沙漠,抵達了圓滿的瞬間。


http://jiyucola.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post_08.html?zx=15006d9e1f71d2e3
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    phila 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()